Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Unpredictability

Life is unpredictable.  For instance, I never was a cat person until this little critter showed up at our door undernourished, scared, and nearly feral.  Now?  She is the best cat I have ever met, although she brings us one too many dead rodents.  But we love her...

When I think of peace.  I think of trees, birds, water, NATURE.  We live in the city.  Not a whole lot of nature around here, but we really try to seek it out.  But one day, one day I lust for a country home, a garden, an orchard, maybe even a little stream or lake for little boys to fish...


Life is chaos, it is messy and I am guessing my lesson right now is that I need to embrace the mess and live in it for right now sans my nature-infused country dreams.  There will be plenty of time for peace and tranquility later. Right now, my life is full of weeds, broken crayons, messy bathrooms, dripping swimsuits, motorcycle noise, and very little time to write blogs.


But amongst the chaos there is beauty and tranquility in that beauty, only if I stop to see it.

Cheers,
Kimchi

No comments:

Post a Comment